The credit card details are only used to guarantee the reservation. No amount will be charged at this step.
A sua reserva
2. Personal ID Data We can gather personal info from users in several ways, included, but not limited to, the visit paid to our website/app, the use of our website/app, the enrollment on our website/app, the placing of an order, the enrollment to the newsletter, the answering to a survey, the filling of a form, the link to activities of third parts through our services, and/or through features and resources at the user’s disposal on our website/app. Data which can be required from the users include name, e-mail address and credit card data. We are allowed to gather personal ID data from users only if they voluntarily agree to supply us such data. Users can always refuse to supply such personal ID data, unless that can prevent them from using some activities tied to the website/application.
3. Data of non-personal ID We can gather non-personal ID data on the users everytime they interact with our website/app. Non-personal ID info might include the PC type, and technical info on the media used to link to our website/application, like OS and such info.
4. Social Network interaction and external platforms This services allow for the interaction with social networks, or with others external platforms, directly through the pages of this App. Interactions and App-acquired data are in any case subject to the user’s privacy settings of every used social network. In case a social network interaction service is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users don’t use the service, the service itself gathers navigation data related to the pages in which the service is installed.
6. Processing of gathered data book@me gathers and uses users personal data for the following purposes:
To personalize users’ experience We can use data in aggregate form to understand how our users use services and resources supplied by our website/application. To enhance our website/app We always strive to enhance our offer on the grounds of feedback and data gathered form users. To enhance users support service Users’ data help us face assistance requests more efficiently, and they help us support users’ demands. To process transactions We can use data supplied by our users on themselves, only for the single order and only to supply a service to that order. We don’t share these data with third parts, unless in so far as to supply the demanded service. To manage contents, promotions, surveys or other features of the website/application To send our users data they agreed to receive about themes that we believe could be of their interest. To send recurrent e-mails Users’ e-mail address will be used to send interest-related info and updates. They can also be used to answer their demands about supplied or required service. If the user agrees to enroll in our mailing list, he will receive email that might include business news, updates, product- or service-related info, etc. If, in any following moment, the users would like to call off e-mail receiving, we can supply detailed instructions to cancel the user from the mailing list. 7. How we uphold users’ data We use a gathering, storing and processing system with appropriate security measures for the protection of the users’ data gathered by our website/app, protecting them from unauthorized access, adulteration, disclosure and destruction. Confidential and private data exchange between the website/app and its users takes place on a SSL-protected communication channel and it is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
8. Sharing of personal info We can sell or rent users’ personal ID data to third parts. We can share personal ID data for what concerns visitors and users with our trusted business partners, advertisers and/or affiliates, for the aforementioned purposes. We can use third part services suppliers to help us spread our business, the website/app or to manage businesses on our behalf, i.e. the dispatch of newsletter and surveys. We can share your data with third parts for the aforementioned purposes, provided the users’ consent.
9. Third parts websites Users can find advertisement or other contents on our website/app which aim to highlight websites and services belonging to our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensers and other third parts. We don’t check these sites’ links or contents and we are not accountable for the linked websites business practices. In addition to that, these websites and services, included their contents and links, can be in constant updating. These sites and services might have their own privacy policies and customer support policies. Navigation and interaction on any other website, included the ones linked to our websites, are under terms and conditions of the site itself.
10. Advertising Commercials which appear on our website/app can be delivered to users by advertising partners, which can set up cookies. These cookies allow the commercials server to recognize the pc everytime an online commercial is sent to it to gather personal ID data, on the current pc users. These data furthermore allow the advertising networks to send commercials, which are thought to be of major interest for the users.
13. Agreement The use of this website/application implies the agreement on this policy and of the service terms. If the user doesn’t agree to this policy, we ask not to use our website/app. The use of our website/app is considered as an agreement to this policy.
Booking complete! Soon you will receive an email with all the details. Thank you for choosing our hotel.